Flat/ Curved Decorative Toughened Tempered Glass for Building, Furniture, Shower Door
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Miss Bella Xie(Mr.)
No. 1, Dabashan Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong, China 266555
|Name||Tempered Glass / Toughened Glass / Safety Glass|
|Place of origin||CHINA|
Float Tempered Glass
Patterned Tempered Glass
Acid Etched Tempered Glass
Low-e Tempered Glass
|Thickness||3mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
Bronze, Green, Grey, Blue, etc.
Round, Rectangle, Square, Oval.,Trapezoid, etc.
Flat Tempered Glass / Curved Tempered Glass
|Size||As per buyer's demand|
|Edge work:||C-edge, Flat edge with edge arrised, Beveled edge, polished edge|
|Toughening standard||CCC, EN12150, ANSIZ97.1|
1). Architecture: curtail wall, glass ribs, windows & doors, glass railing, balcony fence, swimming pool fence, storefronts glass,etc.
2). Decoration: shower enclosures & doors, interior glass screens, room partitions, glass walls and floors, etc.
3). Glass showcase in shopping mall and museum.
4). Thermal application-Cover glass of flat plate solar collectors (FPC).
5). Roofs and walls of glass greenhouse.
What's is tempered/ toughened glass ?
Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled heat treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering (toughening) puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner surfaces into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (aka: annealed glass) creates. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury.
MigoTempered Glass Advantages
- MIGO tempered glass is 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
- In case of breakage, MIGO tempered glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are no harm to human bodies.
- Any cutting or grinding must be done prior to tempering. Cutting, grinding, and sharp impacts after tempering will cause the glass to fracture.
- Ideal for areas with high wind loads and places where human contacts is an important consideration. MIGO tempered glass is the perfect choice for architects who must meet building codes and safety requirements.
- MIGO tempered glass is fully tempered as per CCC , EN12150.
Migo Glass Tempered Glass Applications
Migo Glass Warehouse Storage, Packing & Container Loading
1. Interlayer paper or cork between two glass sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation
a. 20 years experience in glass production and export.
b. Direct factory price, quick delivery, professional package and container loading design.
c. Quality assurance. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification,
SGS test reports.
d. Full range of glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
e. Excellent sales team, offering personalized and dedicated pre-sale and after-sale service
f. Located in Qingdao, very close to Qingdao Port, greatly saving a lot of inland transporation expenses in China, so prices are much lower than other suppliers
1. MOQ: 1 × 20 GP. Our salesperson can help calculate the loading quantity of a 20ft container.
2. Payment terms:T/T; 30% advance payment, 70% balance against the copy B/L.
3. Delivery time:Normally, goods will be delivered to the cargo vessel within 30 days after receiving the
advance payment. In the case of urgent order, we can deliver them within 15 days.
4. Shipping port:Qingdao port
5. Samples: Small glass samples can be provided at our cost.
Feel free to Email or call us if any inquiry for tempered glass panels (Pls make it clear glass thickness, sizes, edgework, order quantity, destination port... ). Make your sourcing request as detailed as possible. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours after receiving your contact.